This is how to add rainbow colours to the text in your Instagram Stories!
1. You’re going to want to rest your phone on a solid surface so that you have both fingers free to do this (we don’t want any dropped phones!)1. You’re going to want to rest your phone on a solid surface so that you have both fingers free to do this (we don’t want any dropped phones!)
2. Head over to your Instagram story and take a photo or add one from your camera roll [if you want to use a plain coloured background, like I have in the video, select the pencil, choose a colour and tap and hold your finger on the screen]
3. Type in your text
4. Tap on the text and select all
5. Tap and hold your finger down on the far right of your selected text (where the line appears)
6. With your other finger, tap and hold down on a colour at the bottom – this will bring up the colour wheel
7. Drag both fingers across the screen, to the left-hand side, and ta da! your text should now be rainbow coloured.
Play around with how fast you move your fingers and where you can start on the colour wheel to vary the results!
This can be a little bit fiddly at first so don’t get worried if it takes you a few attempts to get the hang of it.
Crack the art of Instagram and learn how to create a feed that your crowd find truly irresistible!
The Art of Instagram is an online programme which will teach you how to create posts that stand out from the masses, whether you’re building a product or service based business! It will show you how to use Instagram to build a crowd of your most passionate fans and how to turn those fans into paying customers.
Doors are currently closed so if you’d like to be added to the waitlist and be the first to know about the next intake then pop your details in the form below.
By registering for the waitlist you are also agreeing to receive my weekly email newsletter, which is packed full social media tips and marketing advice delivered straight to your inbox each week. I may also send you the occasional email to let you know about opportunities to work with me or access additional support from Infinity but I promise that you’ll never ever receive any spam from me and you are free to unsubscribe at any time if it’s not for you.