This is how to add rainbow colours to the text in your Instagram Stories!
1. You’re going to want to rest your phone on a solid surface so that you have both fingers free to do this (we don’t want any dropped phones!)1. You’re going to want to rest your phone on a solid surface so that you have both fingers free to do this (we don’t want any dropped phones!)
2. Head over to your Instagram story and take a photo or add one from your camera roll [if you want to use a plain coloured background, like I have in the video, select the pencil, choose a colour and tap and hold your finger on the screen]
3. Type in your text
4. Tap on the text and select all
5. Tap and hold your finger down on the far right of your selected text (where the line appears)
6. With your other finger, tap and hold down on a colour at the bottom – this will bring up the colour wheel
7. Drag both fingers across the screen, to the left-hand side, and ta da! your text should now be rainbow coloured.
Play around with how fast you move your fingers and where you can start on the colour wheel to vary the results!
This can be a little bit fiddly at first so don’t get worried if it takes you a few attempts to get the hang of it.
How To Get Your First 100 Instagram Followers!
Sign up for this free guide and I’ll walk you through the 5 steps that will give your account an epic kickstart.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a time-poor business owner or a complete Insta newbie, you’ll be guided through each quick and easy step and I’ve also thrown in a handy checklist to keep you on track.